Work Abroad but earn in USD

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A Little Bit of Good Karma

Yesterday was easily the best day yet for apartment hunting. I saw three fantastic places and could have imagined myself purchasing any of them. After the awful time looking for apartments last week, I was due some good apartments. I spent all the day looking, and after deciding which was my favorite, I went ahead and made an offer on one of the apartments. I offered 8% less than what they were asking and this time they agreed to start negotiations at that price. So, we'll see how it goes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that Palermo is a great area of Ba As. We have stayed in the Charcas & Coronel Diaz area 3 times in the last year.
Also Juncal Street (across from the green area)is very desirable.
I prefer the Palermo (not Hollywood Palermo) area to Recoleta. There are many fine restaurants, cafes, nice local shops and local residents. This is near the Alto Palermo Shopping Center.
The "Pizza Donna" restaurant has the greatest pizza in the world and the service is friendly and great. It's at the corner of Coronel Diaz and Santa Fe.
The men's store, Arturo's is great for men's clothes. (The salesmen are friendly and helpful to only English speaking tourists.) For women's clothes, don't miss "Ellen Braun's shop at Santa Fe 3264, in the same area. Mrs. Braun and Mr. Braun are always in the shop and willing to help. The clothes are beautiful.
Just talking about Palermo and Buenos Aires makes it hard to wait until the next trip in November.
Good luck and keep looking.

6/09/2005 08:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home